Today Perm State Medical University named after Academician EA Wagner – a major recognized scientific center of higher medical education and scientific research, one of the leading medical universities of Russia.
The University employs 569 highly qualified teachers ,candidate of medical sciences . Among them are the laureates of the State Prize, Honored Scientist of Russia, Honored Worker of Higher School, honored doctors of Russia, winners of the regional awards of outstanding scientists of the Perm region of Professor PA Yasnitsky, holders of diplomas Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, the fellows of state scientific scholarships to outstanding scientists and talented young scientists of Russia, fellows of the Perm region. 87.7% of full-time facultymembers have a degree. This is the highest among the universities of Perm region and one of the highest among medical universities of the country.
Scientists PGMU successfully develop scientific issues relevant for the Permian health and for the health of the Russian Federation: cardiology, pediatrics, surgery, neurology, dentistry, epidemiology and other areas.
Every year the University is leading in the number of patents for inventions and utility models among higher educational institutions of the region.
HEI play a key role in the implementation of national projects in health and education of the Perm region.
The University has a center of practical skills and abilities, electronic reading room, modern computer classes. Actively introducing Internet technology, electronic information systems and deploying interactive multimedia solutions. Work preparatory courses for students and foreign students and distance learning center.
The university provides training foreign citizens in programs of pre-university, undergraduate and postgraduate education. Currently studying at the University of foreign citizens from 21 countries of near and far abroad.
In the context of the Bologna process and the expansion of international relations is increasing every year the number of international scientific and practical conferences on the basis of the university and with the participation of employees
In 2014, the Academy assigned the status of University.
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Medico-prophylactic faculty
- Faculty of Psychology and Social Work and Higher Nursing Education
- Faculty of additional professional education
- Faculty of pre-university education and targeted training
To make students’ life comfortable at the University, University offer the arrangements for gymnastics, handball, basketball and football grounds. Tennis courts and pools are also open in the campus. An International post-office, a telephone centre, a shopping centre, some restaurants offering dishes of national cuisine of different countries, an international student cultural centre, and a computer centre are situated within the campus.
PFUR student campus is the winner of the “Best campus’ Moscow Mayor’s Prize. The university has also won the title “Best student hostel” at the all-Russia contest. The campus occupies 50 hectares of land near a large park and hosts 27 buildings, sport and medical faculties, hostels and shops.12 comfortable hostels have cozy rooms and well-occupied kitchens. There is a TV and Internet in every room. At the disposal of students are Laundromats, dry-cleaners, ateliers and beauty salons. All buildings are a walking distance forms each other.
The site of the University Campus is fenced. Electronic gate pass system is strictly maintained. Visitors allowed being identified. Local Police station and the Department of Internal Security control over public order and discipline. Contemporary Fire Prevention system is being applied in all premises of the University.
Perm State Medical University provides high quality accommodation for the students pursuing MBBS and other degrees. The hostel is very close to the college campus. The students are provided with fully furnished rooms on sharing basis. There are around 7 hostels in the PSU campus. The hostels have their own kitchens, laundry rooms, rooms for study and training sessions, recreation rooms, gym etc. The complete hostel complex is equipped with internet access.
Perm State Medical University aims at providing maximum comfort to the students. The hostel rooms are designed such as 2-3 students can share one room. The rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and centralized heating system. The location of the hostels is very near to the centre of the city. The local markets and other amenities are easily accessible to the students.
The quality of the meals provided in the hostel mess is very good. Special check is done on regular intervals to check the hygienic conditions in the kitchens. Medical care facility is available 24 hours in the hostels. The hostels are well maintained with proper cleaning staff. The security system is also very good having 24 hours security guards. In all, the hostels in Perm State Medical University meet all the requirements to provide a happy and healthy life to a student.
WHY JOIN PERM STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
The MBBS degree from Perm State Medical University is recognized by major organizations like World Health Organization (WHO) and also by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The students who complete their MBBS from Perm State University can come back and work in India as well after passing an exam conducted by MCI.
REASONS TO JOIN PERM STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY:
- The students who pass MBBS from Perm State Medical University are eligible to work in any part of the world after passing the national medical exam of that particular country.
- The MBBS degree obtained from Perm State Medical University is recognized by WHO, MCI, USA and European Medical Councils
- The cost of MBBS from Perm State Medical is very affordable as compared to other countries.
- The admission process is very simple and hassle free. Students can join Perm State Medical University without any kind of Entrance Examination.
- The medium of instruction in Perm State Medical University is English. This is a big advantage for international students.
- The students are provided with all favourable living conditions like sports areas, internet connections with all necessary equipment, personal hygiene rooms, libraries, Internet, cloak-rooms.
- Indian Mess is also available in Perm state Medical University keeping the due consideration to the hygiene factors.
- Students of Perm State Medical University actively participates in the work of international conferences as University has signed international agreements of Cooperation with 18 countries.